Terms of ServiceINTRODUCTION:-
Baidyader Samaj is a social body, to be registered under the Society’s Act. This body is a congregation of Baidya’s living all over the world. Our community is distinctively well known for fellow feeling and it is also said that all the Baidyas be it from erstwhile East Bengal or West Bengal are related to each other. A Baidya by birth always remains a Baidya in mind. The objective of forming the Samaj is to bring together all the Baidyas under one umbrella and to find out the root and weave an extra ordinary lineage backed by strong heritage and culture about which Baidya’s are proud of.
1)To endevour to be close to each other by exchanging views, ideas and show case the talent of literary and other creative forms in front of fellow Baidyas through the dedicated web site of the community www.baidyadersamaj.org.
2)To organize cultural programs, get together, excursions, picnics, literary meets and other activities which are beyond the scope of online activities.
3)To help fellow members by giving professional and psychological guidance, legal and medical advice, carrier counseling and other similar activities through fellow members who have professional acumen for the same.
4)To try and create a corpus for extending helps to deserving memers at the time of need either in the form of donations or interest free loans.
5)To get involved in social activities of community development, women and children education, to extend help at the time of flood, drought or any other natural calamities etc.
6)This Samaj is totally apolitical and does not endorse any political views. It also does interfere in personal opinion about the members views.
7)This Samaj is secular in nature and does not endorse or interfere the faith and belief of fellow members.
WHO CAN BECOME MEMBER:
1) Any male who is by birth Baidya
2) Any male who is by birth Baidya and married to Baidya or non-Baidya female, both will be treated as members.
3) Any female who is by birth Baidya.
4) Any female who has married a Baidya, both automatically become member.
5) Any female who has married a non-Baidya male, the female member becomes a member and the spouse becomes a guest in all the programs of the Samaj.
6) Children born out of wedlock of Baidya couple automatically become a member.
7) Children born out of wedlock, where the female was a Baidya by birth and the male was a non-Baidya, would be treated as guests in all the programs of the Samaj.
WHO CAN NOT BE A MEMBER:
Any person, who has been certified as lunatic by qualified doctors, has criminal case pending in the court, convicted and remaining in jail, member of any banned political organization etc.
1) The Samaj is being run by a nominated committee, which is called Core Committee.
2) Each nominated committee has tenure of three years.
3) Members may opt to remove the committee by majority votes even in the mid term in case they feel that the committee is working against the laid down principals or interest of Samaj.
4) The committee comprises of 2 Administrative heads and three 3 other members.
5) For day to day operations the decision of Core Committee is binding and sacrosanct on all members.
6) For any change in policy guideline, the same is posted on the wall to get the members views.
7) No policy decision can be posted by any member other than the administrative heads.
8) Admin only has the power to induct or remove a member in consultatation with the Core Committee.
9) Any member desirous of inducting a member may refer to the candidature to admin, for approval, failing which Admin has the authority remove the name of the member from the list.
10) For all grievances, suggestions and complains members may send the same in the message box of admin and requested not to post on the wall. Admin will take it up in the meeting of the Core Committee for necessary actions.
11) After the completion of the registration under Society’s Act , a bank account will be opened in a Nationalized bank, and any two will be authorized to sign out of the three signatories, two of which are the administrative heads and one from the core committee.
12) A Chartered Accountant farm has already been appointed for statutory audit and filing of returns with the respective government departments.
13) Annual General Meeting swill be held once a year
CODE OF CONDUCT:
1) No posting by the members is allowed which will be considered as derogatory.
2) No posting is allowed which may hurt the sentiment or political or social beliefs.
3) Due respect is to be given to fellow members, especially to senior and lady members.
4) Admin will have the right to remove any post without referring to the concerned members if it finds that it is not as per the policy guide line of Samaj.
(This is a draft guide line and in practice. The formal constitution is being drafted by the lawyers and will be followed once the Samaj is registered under Society’s Act )